I realize that not everyone is looking to go out and get certified in this or that, and may just be looking for some opportunities to add some new tools to their training tool box and enhance their skills.
I wanted to create an opportunity for both professional trainers and training enthusiasts alike to attend speciality workshops in order to become more proficient in some of the unique training methods I teach here at EPTS.
These workshops will mainly focus on kettlebell training and programming for various levels of fitness, as well as specialities for kettlebell sport competitors, and combative athletes looking to enhance their strength training and conditioning. In addition I will be offering workshops in basic Indian Club training technique and exercises.
The following is a list of the specialty workshops I will be offering for 2014:
- Kettlebell Fitness 101 - this workshop will teach you all the fundamentals of basic kettlebell training and technique to help you get the safest, most effective start in kettlebell fitness training.
- Kettlebell Users Workshop - this is for the fitness professional, trainer, coach, or serious enthusiast who wants to take iimprove their level of kettlebell training without having to go through a full certification course. This course will focus on the techniques, instruction, and proper execution of the traditional kettlebell lifts as well as introduce programming methods.
- Kettlebell Conditioning for MMA and Combative Athletes Workshop - this course is specifically for martial artists, mixed martial artists, grapplers, and all other combative athletes. This course will teach you how to effectively utilize kettlebell training for strength & power endurance; energy systems development; and strengthening weak-points in your physical preparation. In addition it will cover programming strategies in order to help you spend less time in the gym and more time on the mat and in the ring perfecting your skills.
- Kettlebell Sport Workshop - this is a course specifically teaching the technique fundamentals, training, and competition strategies for the kettlebell sport competitor. This course only covers the jerk, snatch, and long-cycle lifts and is only recommended if you have a solid background in kettlebell fitness training and plant to compete and/or coach kettlebell sport.
- Indian Club Users Workshop - this is designed for fitness trainers, coaches, and enthusiasts who wish to learn the basic fundamentals or, and further their skills in Indian Club training.
The first workshops will be offered in January, 2014. Be sure to check the Specialty Workshops page of our website for dates, locations, and times.
Click here to view the Specialty Workshops page.
Thanks, and I'm looking foward to seeing you at one of my upcoming workshops in 2014!
Stay Strong and Healthy,